Almost caught up!

09:48 Karen 3 Comments


Well, I have almost caught up with my pages for this class. I really appreciate that the prompts are only Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with optional extras at the weekend!

Monday's prompt was to use a page protector. I used mine like an acetate page but am not entirely sure I like it but it is done and I am still going to put it in my Celebrate Life album. This page celebrates the beautiful area we live in.



Wednesday's prompt was to use stickers. I cannot believe how quickly this page went together. I pulled out loads of stickers, last night, in preparation for this page but only used 3 different makes of stickers. It almost fell together and was done, including the doodling, in an hour - wow that's speed scrapping for me! A page to celebrate the long and enduring friendship Gracia has with her best friend.


Finally, another digi page using kits from here for this challenge. I am absolutely loving the scrap lifts posted for the Lift This blog.


Reasons to be cheerful:-

1. I am so lucky to have the husband and daughter I have, who after a very difficult couple of days at work make me realize that work is only a small part of my life and when it gets difficult there is always my lovely home and family to go back to.

2. We are so lucky to live where we live as the surrounding countryside is beautiful whatever the time of year and whatever the weather.

3. It is almost the Easter Holidays (3 and a half more working days and counting)!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Deb said...

:o) I'm always happy to see you post scrapbook pages so I can enjoy all the detail you put into them. Your page protector sheets are beautiful (as well as the photos in them). I love, love, LOVE the page of your daughter and her friend - gorgeous picture, fun stickers, and the doodling is awesome. Seeing your digi-pages posted on your blog is kind of odd because on my computer screen it looks like a "regular" page with textures and layers. Lovely work, Karen. Enjoy your weekend! xo

Daniela said...

I love these, especially the page protector sheets! That is what I am working on right now. I will catch up. Great work.

Helsbells said...

These are really great scrapboking pages, very inspiring. I love the photos in the countryside one.
I am looking forward to Easter too and celebrating what Jesus did for us.