Blog Part 2!

19:49 Karen 2 Comments

As I said in the previous post - David bought me this class as an early Mother's Day present and the pre class challenge was to show what stash you have. My stash supplies are not vast as I have little room to store it and now I tend to buy with a project in mind. Saying that I still have lots of items that I purchased before I learnt the meaning of the word restraint so, to my shame, have lots that need to be used up or thrown away!



So first of all this the where I store my stash. It is the tall cupboard in my kitchen/dining room so also has the broom, dustpan and brush, tins and jars of food in too.


My stash is kept in a 4drawer unit, 3 plastic tubs, a large 12 x 12 cardboard box, an artbin that is about 1.5 inches deep and I also have a blanket box to keep most of my tools in.

My draws contain
:-



Alphas - way too many


Paints and pens



Stickers and rub ons



More stickers and chipboard

The tubs mainly hold embellishments, stamps, inks, brads, blossoms and more buttons than I care to admit to!


All of my patterned paper


All of my cardstock
(I don't know why I have so many colours as I seem to mostly scrap on black or white!)

In addition to the cupboard I also have a blanket box where I keep most of my tools and my Christmas stash for when I eventually finish my Journal Your Christmas album!

Thanks for popping over to my blog to have a look and Happy Scrapping to everyone taking the Something from Almost Nothing class.

Reasons to be cheerful:


1. I don't have anywhere near as much stash as most scrappers so can justify buying more.

2. Most of the stash that I do have I still really like.

3. I am going to use some tonight and tomorrow night for my first class page.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Wow, you hide that stash well - I had no idea!! Cant wait to see what you make for Shims class.

Deb said...

Just the door and the paint color on the wall is magical! It was fun seeing where you store your scrap stash! :o)