Hiperty Hopping along on the Baker's Dozen blog hop!

16:00 Karen 6 Comments

Well, thank you for hopping over to my blog and joining in our little blog hop.

How much luckier can a girl than to play with Shimelle loveliness every month? The two new kits we have all chosen to use are just so gorgeous. I love the photostrips, such a fun way to show off you photos.


The colours of the Springtime Basics papers is simply stunning. I love turquoise and pink combos and this kit really does it for me. Both kits are available from here



I have made two pages for the blog hop - the first is my all time favorite digi page ever, it is for this challenge and the kit colours were perfect.


The second is just a fun page that I have been thinking about for a while as I am always being asked "What on earth have you got in your bag?" when some unsuspecting person picks it up and realises how heavy it is. The things photographed are only a fraction of what is in it!


Ok, it is time to move on to have a look at SJ's blog - I promise you, you wont be disappointed as she is an awesomely talented artist and scrapper.

Thank you for hopping by and I hope to see you again soon. Oh and if you get lost along the way just click on one of the lovely ladies from the Baker's Dozen list at the top of my blog to find one you haven't visited yet.


Reasons to be cheerful:

1. I am lucky enough to work alongside such awesome talent - Shimelle and her Baker's Dozen.

2. The kits I get to play with are always amazing and never disappoint.

3. I am so glad I have stopped fighting it and fully embraced digi scrapping - I still love paper scrapping but for ease and lack of mess, you can't beat digi.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Elisa said...

Great LOs, so creative, love the happy colours!

rani said...

lovely as always!!! Had a wonderful hopping experience!

I love your layouts Karen. The dance page is my favorite! Beautiful use of the kits!

Avital said...

Such beautiful layout. Love the picture of the ballet shoes.

Amy said...

These are super fantastic pages Karen! I love the banner in the first design and you are right, the colours are lovely :-)

Liberty :) said...

Ah these are great! I adore them!!!