Keeping Up

07:24 Karen 5 Comments

Ok I have 7 minutes before I have to leave for work so this is a majorly quick post! Prompt 3 for Something From Almost Nothing was to use ribbon. I made several ribbon rosettes and have used some on this page. I have a little birthday card project in mind for the others. This page celebrates the relationship Gracia and I have - sometimes extremely good, sometimes extremely bad but never boring!



Reasons to be cheerful:-

1. I am managing to keep my head above water and make a page for the prompts when they come out - having a day or a weekend between each prompt helps.

2. It is a beautiful sunny day and I am looking forward to work (how sad am I?)

3. I can write a blog post in 7 minuted, note to self - you don't have to agonize about what you write, just get it down and move on.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Heather said...

love the rosettes you used on your page :) I was thinking of trying something similar

Clair said...

Your page is really very pretty and it's okay to look forward to your day when the sun is shining!

Amy said...

Great page Karen - unfortunately I'm struggling with this class, I feel out of my depth and comfort zone .... it's fun to see what other are doing though :-)

Deb said...

I'm blogging this morning before I get ready for work and am on the run myself. I love your layout here, Karen! LOVE those flowers you made from ribbon and lace. And your pictures are adorable too! :o)

Mel said...

You are doing so well. I'm so far behind it's not even funny!