Ops I've Done It Again!

18:51 Karen 1 Comments

Well you knew I would didn't you? As always, after making a digi lo that I like I have to then make a physical version. So here is my paper lo of the digi I made on Thursday. It is basically the same but I changed the title and added some Heidi Grace flower stickers that I have had hanging around for some time.



I made it at the crop I go to each month. Usually, there are only 4 of us but this month there were 6 and it was lovely to meet new people as well as chat with the old ones.

I also made this lo for the first prompt from the Something From Almost Nothing class that I signed up for last week. The first prompt was to use up some of your metal embellishments so on this page I have used a badge, some photo turns, several brads and some ribbon brads. Although it is called Being Silly - David took one look and said that the title was a misrepresentation as it should have been called 'Being Normal'!


I also almost finished a page for the second prompt which was to use up scraps of patterned paper. I will finish this page and upload it tomorrow.


The suggested theme for the class is Celebrate Life and so I am using an 8 x 8 album and the first page is to celebrate being silly, the second one is to celebrate our little family of 3.

Reasons to be cheerful:

1. As always I have had a wonderful day out with the girls.

2. David has been on an epic journey today but returned safely with the task he had to do finished successfully.

3 I am looking forward to a lie in and breakfast in bed tomorrow. Oh that reminds me that I have to finish the Mother's Day card I am making for David's mum,

Photobucket

1 comments:

Amy said...

Paper and digi versions are great - are you printing your digi pages?