Venturing over to the dark side!

23:18 Karen 3 Comments

Well I have to confess that I didn't get my page done for the Something from almost Nothing class so am already behind but never mind I do have a crop to go to on Saturday so should catch up then!

This evening I ventured over to the dark side again (as my blog friend Amy calls it) and made a digi lo to celebrate the first Eclectic Keepsakes crop. I still take ages making digi los because I shuffle digi papers and embellies about as much as I do physical ones, if not more! I used cute circles and aged labels from here along with a mass of other stuff.





Oh my - look at the time. David will come in, in a minute and say, as he always does "You will turn into a pumpkin!" So it's off to bed for me.



Reasons to be cheerful:-



1. It is nearly the weekend.



2. Off for lunch with a friend tomorrow.



3. A nice clean bed to climb into.





Photobucket

3 comments:

Amy said...

You are not behind at all! After class has finished I think I will be purging quite a bit of stuff - well at least the pre-school or playgroup will find some of it useful.
This page is fabulous, you have used lovely papers and you embellish so well - I really struggle with those, anyway you look like a seasoned digi pro now ;-)

Deb said...

Love the page you did and especially the colors!!!

Karen said...

Oh lovely layout x think I will have a play with that photo too x