One Of Each.

07:40 Karen 3 Comments



A very quick post made during a very busy morning.

One digi page made for this class over on 2Peas and using a template by Shimelle which can be purchased here. This class is teaching us how to use 6 x 4 photos on 12 x 12 pages. In January it uses 1, in February it uses 2, in March it uses 3 etc. Eeeek 12 6 x 4 photos in December what a challenge!



And one paper page made for this class, also over on 2Peas. This class deals with using your everyday supplies in different ways. This month it's punches.





I am now thinking that I like the sentiment and photo on the digi one so much that I can feel a paper version on its way!

Have a lovely day.

Reasons to be cheerful:

1. It's half term.

2. Jill and Mel sent me a box of goodies to play with last week and I now have time to play.

3. I have discovered 'My Fitness Coach - Dance Workout' on the Wii and it is so much fun.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Sian said...

I'd love to see a paper version of that first layout - and please keep on adding the closeups of all your gorgeous details because I love them

Denise said...

Oh wow, lovely pages. I really love the Valentine's Day page- it's beautiful.I also agree with Sian,those close ups are great and I love them too x

I have to admit to being very sentimental over the first layout. I know you and Gracia have a wonderful relationship, and I know all too well about not feeling like there's enough time to spend with our daughters.

As usual, your layouts are lovely!!! xo