Christmas Isn't Over Until the Jam is Finished!

12:39 Karen 1 Comments


Yes I said that on Instagram last week as we had bought some delicious Tiptree Christmas Jam.  Nice and fruity with a hint of spice and so, so Christmassy.


So as the jam is coming to an end it's time to show you the layouts I made for ATDML in December.

Delivering Joy using Carta Bella Special Delivery and featuring my lovely Kiera.




Then I used Simple Stories Classic Christmas for the next two layouts. 

Joy - added some gold glitter paste to this one - love, love, love that medium not too messy but great results when used with a stencil. 





Finally I made this one from just one piece of paper which I cut up and reassembled onto my cardstock, added a selection of stickers from the Classic Christmas sticker pack and some green, gold and red sequins. 


I hope the week treats you kindly xxx

Reason to be cheerful:-

There is still some jam left in the jar so obviously I can continue to feel a little Christmassy each morning for a little while longer.




1 comments:

Jo said...

Those layouts are great and right now all I can think about is toast and jam! :)